Customer Service Manager
- Full-time, Atlanta, GA (hybrid)
- Experience: 4+ years in customer-centric roles
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Hiring manager: COO & Co-Founder
At Rocketplace, we're building a high-quality, low-cost, self-service cryptocurrency investment management platform. We are not just building another crypto exchange - our vision is to build the "Fidelity for Crypto" where “fund” distribution and “fund” management are at the center of our offering. We believe there will be an explosion of new digital financial products offered in the crypto space and all those products need distribution - and of course, from a customer perspective, they will need appropriate disclosures and compliance, especially as regulation increases in our industry.
Our founders have an enormous amount of fintech, regulatory, and startup experience which also gives them an unfair advantage. Louis and Ben built Earnest together, and previously Louis was also a partner at both Andreessen Horowtiz and Y-Combinator. He also founded a previous company that went public on the NYSE earlier this year for $3.5B.
We just raised a fresh round of funding from some of the best investors in fintech, and we are actively hiring across many positions.
Rocketplace is looking for a Customer Service Manager, the first hire on our Customer Service team.This team member will report directly to our COO & Co-Founder.
About the Role
- Oversee all user requests across all Rocketplace channels — email, support desk, and social media.
- Create resources and processes that help scale and optimize the customer experience across various customer journeys.
- Work closely with our Engineering Lead to surface product needs, feature requests, and user experience insight.
- Work closely with our Marketing Lead to recognize and build success stories from our most successful customers.
- Own analysis and reporting for several key customer-centric KPIs.
- Capture customer insights using data and evidence rather than instincts and anecdotes.
- You are self-directed and love ownership over your domain.
- You care deeply about helping customers and our larger goal of creating a continuously improving customer experience and reputation.
- You have some prior work experience (4+ years) in customer service at a software or financial company.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, using them to quickly react and adapt to customers in real-time.
- You are proficient with CRM tools and ticketing platforms. We use Zendesk and a custom internal CRM, but knowledge of Zendesk isn’t essential in order to apply for this position.
- You are US-based in the Eastern Time Zone.
- Experience within financial, compliance, and/or highly regulated industries.
- KYC/IDV industry knowledge.
- Workspace: Get out of the house and work from a comfortable space.
- Flexible PTO Policy: Take time off when you need it! We recommend 3 weeks in addition to public holidays, but there are no firm rules.
- Equity: We believe that great people who join industry-changing companies should enjoy the spoils of success.
- Health & Dental Insurance: We cover you and your family's health/dental insurance 100%.
- Bi-Annual Meetups: A couple of times a year, we gather in Palo Alto, CA and/or Vancouver, BC to work, play, eat, and eat some more.
- Atlanta (hybrid)